Complete the Organizational Checkup to gauge your company's strength.
Collect responses from everyone in your company to understand your strengths and weaknesses.
- Invite your whole team to participate
- Grant results-only access to your EOS Implementer
- Personalized recommendations for improvement
- Store your results long-term
- Quarterly campaigns to assess progress
- Admin Users are allowed to view results, add people, and create campaigns. Add an Admin User if you’d like to allow others in your organization to perform these administrative functions. An Admin User is often the person who created the company account and can be added via the Account Tab.
- View-Only Users will be automatically notified to view summary results and recommendations when a campaign closes. Add a View-Only User to grant access to your EOS Implementer® or another team member who needs access to results without the ability to manage other administrative functions. You can add View-Only Users via the Account Tab.
Non-Account Users receive invitations to Organizational Checkup campaigns and can respond to the survey. These users do not create an account or have a login and can be added via the People Tab.